Export Documents and License Plate

Vehicles with a destination outside the European Union require export documents. These documents assure that you can export and import the truck or trailer without problems. We take care of all the paperwork for the export documents. The only thing we need to know is where you plan to cross the border of the European Union. Besides regular EX1 documents, we can also arrange Eur1, COO, legalizations and any other documents you may require.

Naturally it is possible to drive your purchased vehicle home yourself. If you are planning to do this, you will need an export license plate. We can easily arrange this license plate for you. If you require a license plate, please let us know before you come to pick up the vehicle, so that we have the plate ready when you come by for pick-up.


A temporary export license allows you to drive your vehicle to its destination, but it does not mean that it is insured. CRM Trucks & Trailers can arrange the insurance for you. The insurance has a standard validity of 14 days, which is usually more than sufficient. Would you like CRM to arrange your insurance? Then please let your sales contact know, so that we can make sure everything is ready when you come to pick up your truck or trailer.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.